logodriving school east london

Moly from Hackney

17 thoughts on “Testimonials

1. Campbell
    Bromley-by-Bow,

Definitely 5 stars! The instructor was calm and patient, which was helpful as I was very nervous. However driving lessons were tailored to suit me, so we would go over the bits I was not confident about. Instruction wasn’t just geared to getting me through the test, but about how to be a safe driver when driving on my own. Lessons were really efficient and we covered loads each time, as well as recapping some of the old stuff that I was still struggling with. And it worked – I passed with only 2 minor faults! Thanks East London Driving School!

2. Angela
    Leytonstone

After two previous instructors from big name schools, I eventually went with Joe At East London Driving . Right from the start, Joe was understanding, calm and totally professional. He listened to me and understood quickly how I learn best and tailored his teaching to suit. Always punctual, and even if he thought he would be two minus late he would call to let me know. Have literally just had my test in Barking and PASS THANKS To East London Driving school

3. Zed Vasim
    Beckton E6

I had never driven before and East London driving school instructor made me feel really comfortable, I passed 1st time with 36 hrs of driving lessons I live in beckton E6. Would highly recommend! East London driving school TO EVERY ONE

4. Dean
    Docklands

I started my lessons in 1st December 2012. When I first started my lessons I was a very nervous driver but Azizah built up my confidence and I was taking my lessons all over the east London area. I passed my driving test first time on 14th Feb. 2013 and thanks to Jacqui I drive around confidently and never panic. Anyone who is thinking of taking driving lessons I would highly recommend Jacqui as she is a very
    good teacher and covers all driving conditions. I will be doing my pass plus with her so I have the extra confidence for driving on the motorway. Thank you Azizah :) Dean

5. Helen
    Hackney

My driving instructor was always very professional and patient throughout my driver training. He was always on time and his teaching techniques really helped me. I wouldn’t have done it without East London driving school. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend East London driving school driving school to anybody who wants to learn to drive in Hackney.

6. Richard
    Tower hamlets

I attended learn to drive with East London Driving school last week. It had been 10 years since I last had lessons and I was very nervous about driving due to not having been very competent in the past. I needed my license asap because I am soon to qualify as an electrician. After four days driving under East London Driving school I not only felt confident in my driving but enjoyed it very much. I passed my test on Friday with very few minors and felt very comfortable even on the test itself. I would, and already have, highly recommend East London Driving school to anyone seeking a driving license. I can’t speak highly enough, thanks again!

1 2 3